How to integrate with Klaviyo
With AppHero’s direct integration with Klaviyo, you can pass every contact, and the additional data about the customer captured by AppHero's signup forms to your Klaviyo account.
To begin the setup process, follow these steps to integrate with Klaviyo.
1- Get Klaviyo Private API key
- In your Klaviyo account, click the Account dropdown menu from the navigation bar. Your business name appears here. Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Settings dropdown menu and click API Keys.
- Click the Create Private API Key button to create a new private key.
- Click on the eye icon to show the Private API Key, select and copy the key to use it for the next step.
2- Link the accounts
To link your Klaviyo account with your AppHero account:
- In AppHero, click the Integrations link from the left side menu.
- Scroll down to select the Klaviyo option and click Connect.
- Enter your Klaviyo Private API Key. In a few seconds a successful connection icon will appear.
- Click Add integration button to save the integration.