How to manually remove leftover code
After uninstalling the app, you may still have leftover code in your theme. This is due to the app losing permissions on uninstallation, so it can't modify your theme anymore. Therefore, leftover code would still be there.
Note: Leftover code does not make your bars show on your website after uninstallation, as uninstalling the app would remove your bars from our system.
To solve this issue, you need to remove leftover code manually from your theme by following the steps below:
1. In your store admin dashboard, click "Online Store"
2. Click the "Actions" dropdown menu, then select "Edit code"
3. Select your "theme.liquid" file from the file explorer on the left.
4. Remove any "<script>" tag that has "apphero.co" in its "src" attribute as shown below:
5. Click "Save" to save your changes.