I uninstalled the app but my bar is still showing
- Your page is probably cached
Browsers tend to cache pages for faster loading. Therefore, changes to your page doesn't usually happen instantly, and your browser keeps showing you an older version of your website.
To see a live version of your website, you can clear your browser cache or use a private browser window to visit your website.
- You may still have leftover code
When uninstalling the app, it automatically deletes your bar from our system. However, sometimes an error might occur that prevents the app from doing so. Therefore, your bar would still be there.
To solve this issue, you need to remove leftover code manually from your theme by following the steps below:
1. In your store admin dashboard, click "Online Store"
2. Click the "Actions" dropdown menu, then select "Edit code"
3. Select your "theme.liquid" file from the file explorer on the left.
4. Remove any "<script>" tag that has "apphero.co" in its "src" attribute as shown below:
5. Click "Save" to save your changes.
If you've done all of this and your bar is still showing, please contact our support to help you out with this.